The Odessa Chamber of Commerce is a volunteer business organization providing leadership to further develop and market the city of Odessa, Ector County, and the Permian Basin.
The Odessa Chamber of Commerce is your connection to Odessa's business community. With more than 725 members, we are the premier business advocacy organization that continues to improve business and living opportunities in Odessa. The Chamber is a 501(c)6 nonprofit organization with three departments:
- Operations, which is funded through membership dues, sponsorships, and non-dues revenue
- Economic Development, which is funded by the Odessa Development Corporation
- Discover Odessa, which is funded through the City of Odessa Hotel/Motel tax.
The Odessa Chamber's core focus areas are:
- Business and Workforce retention, expansion and attraction
- Small Business and Entrepreneur support
- Networking opportunities
- Leadership Training
- Quality of Life Issues