Become a Member
The Odessa Chamber of Commerce is a volunteer business organization that needs your support to continue making a positive economic impact on your business and the community at large.
**Please note: In order to finalize your Chamber membership, you MUST first contact a Chamber representative (listed below) to receive membership pricing based on company size and membership level, and to finalize payment. After you have made your first initial payment, you can pay all future membership invoices online.**
- Engages at all levels of education to improve the quality and skill level of your workforce
- Advocates on a local, state and federal level for beneficial business laws/regulations and against ones that are adverse to business
- Participates with the City of Odessa, Ector County, and TxDOT to develop improved highway and railroad systems utilized by your business
- Attracts thousands of visitors to Odessa each year, creating a tremendous economic impact on businesses and the quality of life in Odessa
- Provides leadership opportunities for Chamber members through volunteer work on the Chamber's Board of Directors, committees, and task forces
- Provides leadership training programs for adults and students, and recognizes these accomplishments with awards at meetings, luncheons and banquets
- Assists businesses and industry in expansion plans through Odessa Development Corporation (ODC) economic development grants for job and tax base creation
- Promotes Odessa to businesses and industries that diversify our local economy through ODC incentive grants
- Performs ribbon cutting ceremonies for grand openings, ground-breaking, and business anniversaries
- Provides meaningful networking opportunities for you and your employees
- Communicates important and timely business alerts and information to Chamber members
- Provides a platform for meeting other prominent business and political leaders
The efforts of the Odessa Chamber of Commerce are focused 100% on activities that benefit your business. The Odessa Chamber volunteers and staff respectfully request that you join us in making Odessa a better place to live and work.
Have questions about membership? Call Coye Kerley at 432-333-7873.