Become a Member
The Odessa Chamber of Commerce is a volunteer business organization that needs your support to continue making a positive economic impact on your business and the community at large.
- Engages at all levels of education to improve the quality and skill level of your workforce;
- Advocates on a local, state and federal level for beneficial business laws/regulations and against ones that are adverse to business;
- Participates with the City of Odessa, Ector County, and TxDOT to develop improved highway and railroad systems utilized by your business;
- Attracts thousands of visitors to Odessa each year, creating a tremendous economic impact on businesses and the quality of life in Odessa;
- Provides leadership opportunities for Chamber members through volunteer work on the Chamberís Board of Directors, committees, and task forces;
- Provides leadership training programs for adults and students, and recognizes these accomplishments with awards at meetings, luncheons and banquets;
- Assists businesses and industry in expansion plans through Odessa Development Corporation (ODC) economic development grants for job and tax base creation;
- Promotes Odessa to businesses and industries that diversify our local economy through ODC incentive grants;
- Performs ribbon cutting ceremonies for grand openings, ground-breakings and business anniversaries;
- Provides meaningful networking opportunities for you and your employees;
- Communicates important and timely business alerts and information to Chamber members;
- Provides a platform for meeting other prominent business and political leaders.
The efforts of the Odessa Chamber of Commerce are focused 100% on activities that benefit your business. The Odessa Chamber volunteers and its staff respectfully request that you join us in making Odessa a better place to live and work.
Have questions about Membership? Call 432-332-9111.